Happy Birthday America and to All of Our Patriotic Girlfriends!
First and foremost, let’s give a big shout out to our sweet girlfriend, Casey Shaughnessy. She’s a true blue red, white, and blue baby. Happy Birthday Casey!
My Girlfriendships®️ is always ready for celebrations with any girlfriend crew. We like to put the BANG! into your trips whether celebrating your friends or our beloved country’s birthday. Why not honor both of them while enjoying beautiful and amazing pyrotechnic displays. Either way, July is the perfect time to take road trips! Whether you are in the North, South, East, or West part of America, we have the perfect suggestions for you.
- North: Calling all runners! Minneapolis, MN starts with a 5K run followed by a host of events. The Red, White, and Boom celebrations is the most spectacular show west of the Mississippi. This annual event attracts more than 75,000 people to specific places along the Minneapolis’ downtown riverfront, and features live music, great food, fun activities for the whole family, and the grand finale - fireworks!
- South: There may be no better place in the South to catch fireworks than Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park. Hosted by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority. The patriotic celebration, entitled “Look Up Atlanta” takes place on Sunday, July 3rd and features live entertainment, followed by an impressive display of fireworks.
- Philadelphia is often referred to as “the birthplace of America”. When you celebrate the 4th of July here, imagine you’re in the room where our country’s inception began. The “Welcome America Fireworks Spectacular” in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art is fantastic. Gather your girlfriends together early because the show starts at 9:45 p.m. on Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Prepare to be amazed.
- The annual Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks celebration in New York City is the country's largest pyrotechnic show with fireworks. The brilliantly-colored rockets are strategically shot from multiple barges along the East River near the Brooklyn Bridge. Stunning fireworks that are reflected on the water gives you an amazing second look at the show. In addition to fireworks, the celebration features performances by A-list artists.
- West: Sittin’on the Dock of the Bay…sing it with me girls! Fireworks are launched from barges in the San Francisco Bay and secondly, off of Municipal Pier. They can be seen all along the waterfront and beyond. How ‘bout from Alcatraz? Once again, but different city, the show reflected off the water enhances the show. Before the show begins, enjoy the performances by local bands at Fisherman’s Wharf. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl is always on the menu and enjoyed year-round.
Whether you are traveling on a road trip by car or taking to the skies, Courtney will take care of you with great detail. Have fun girlfriends! Don’t forget to leave your girl’s trip review on the reviews page on our website. We LOVE seeing your pics and spreading the love because, It’s all about the love!