Explore Florida's Beautiful Anna Maria Island
Explore Anna Maria Island—she would like to meet your girlfriends too!
In our Wednesday’s Let's Eat blog, we shared a couple of great citrus juices as an ideal way to begin your girls weekend feeling healthy and vibrant. That suggestion pairs perfectly with our recommendation for where to go for that getaway: Anna Maria Island in Florida. Why? Two reasons. First, Florida is the largest producer of citrus fruit in the United States (perfect for those juices!) and second, Anna Maria Island is loaded with white sandy beaches, luxurious spas, and relaxing resorts. Now, this location is not as well known as Key West, Marco Island, or Palm Beach, but Anna Maria Island has some incredible places to stay and things to do. South of Clearwater and St. Pete Beach, it’s the ideal place to watch a beautiful sunset every night from your hotel room, the beach, or even on an evening cruise alongside dolphins and manatees.
What to Do
- Enjoy any meal and fun drinks at Anna Maria Island Restaurant & Bar | Gulf Drive Cafe & The Kokonut Hut
- Check out the sunsets at Bean Point
- Take a cruise on Anna Maria Island Dolphin Sunset Tour provided by Salty Dolphin Tours | Florida
Where to Stay
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Florida Beachfront Vacation
- Anna Maria Island Hotels in Holmes Beach | Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club
- The Rod and Reel Resort | Anna Maria Islands Best Resort